Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We are in-network with the following insurance panels:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred/PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Carefirst Blue Choice
Johns Hopkins EHP
Johns Hopkins US Family Plan
We also accept out of network benefits and self-pay patients.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.